The Legacy Way
Legacy Christian Academy commits to pursuing the following core values.
- a rigorous and challenging academic program which includes a low students-teacher ratio and state of the art curriculum where instruction is targeted for high achievement.
- a technologically advanced and progressive educational philosophy, where computer training, math, and science are emphasized and students engage in relevant subjects to encourage educational and vocational preparation for the 21st century.
- an educational program that emphasizes excellence in written communication, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.
- comprehensive enrichment program that includes computer technology, Bible, art, music, P.E., and Spanish.
- a distinctly Christian culture where Jesus Christ is exalted, the Bible is viewed as truth, and Biblical instruction encourages students to develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and live out Biblical character in their lives.
- a morally safe and secure environment where a high standard of behavior is enforced where students feel safe, encouraged, and supported.
- a "service-oriented” atmosphere where parental input is respected and feedback is appreciated.
- a "family-oriented” environment where faculty and parents work together to create a special and unique place for young people to grow, both cognitively and spiritually.