● I will remember that my behavior represents myself, my family, my school and my God.
● I will praise and encourage my teammates, never using angry or unkind words when they make a mistake.
● I will treat my opponents with respect, avoiding put-downs, trash-talking, or rough play.
● I will respect the official/referee at all times, and will not engage in complaining, arguing, or negative body language regarding any call he/she made.
● I will not use any form of profanity or inappropriate language.
● I will not get down on myself when I make a mistake.
● I will remind myself and my teammates to laugh and keep a sense of humor.
● I will maintain a “fun is #1” attitude.
● I will focus on teamwork, and commit to being a player that thinks “we” instead of “me”.
● I will be humble when I win, not gloating in any way.
● I will be gracious when I lose, congratulating the other team for a game well played.