Legacy Christian Academy’s culture of accelerated academics and Christian worldview expands to our Upper School. Legacy Christian High stands on its own with distinctives that are positioned to prepare our learners for the demands of the 21st Century. Over the next four years, we’ll add a grade each year - but more importantly, we’ll grow as a high-school family that is deeply committed to the development of the whole person and service to others.
Upper School Academics
Our trusted, academically accelerated curriculum thoughtfully embeds advanced life skill concepts and competencies to enhance individual achievement. This educational experience provides every graduate a unique advantage to confidently and effectively navigate a rapidly changing global landscape.
College Credit at Legacy
Dual Enrollment allows high school students to take accredited, college-level General Education courses that meet high school graduation requirements and earn college credits.
- Legacy High students transition to college with a head start.
- Participating in college classes while in high school is cost saving for families.
- Provides an opportunity for students to graduate high school with an A.A. degree.
Personal Academic Planning
Have quotes from students talking about the benefits of college counseling at Legacy
Financial Aid for Legacy Christian High
- For Lead the Way Scholarship
- Minimum cumulative 3.75 GPA - a place to upload most recent school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation - one teacher, one pastor, one community member
- Essay prompt - TBD later
Our athletic program is committed to teaching our students how to develop a Christ-like attitude and lifestyle. We will emphasize Christian character and expect our athletes to represent our school in a God-honoring way. High School athletic teams will participate in the California Interscholastic Federation (C.I.F.). Check out our Legacy Christian Academy Athletics site HERE
Athletic Offerings may include:
- Cross Country