Welcome to Legacy Christian Academy High School
The roots of Legacy Christian High School run deep, nourished by a tradition of academic excellence and a Christ-exalting community of learners, educators, parents and supporters. Legacy Christian High School isn’t just an extension of our award-winning Kinder-eighth Academy, though our culture of accelerated academics and Christian worldview expands to our Upper School, too. Legacy Christian High stands on its own with distinctives that are positioned to prepare our learners for the demands of the 21st Century. Over the next four years, we’ll add a grade each year - but more importantly, we’ll grow as a high-school family that is deeply committed to the development of the whole person and service to others. We hope you’ll join us. Go Lions!
Our trusted, academically accelerated curriculum thoughtfully embeds advanced life skill concepts and competencies to enhance individual achievement. This educational experience provides every graduate a unique advantage to confidently and effectively navigate a rapidly changing global landscape.
Legacy offers a distinctly Christian culture where Jesus Christ is exalted, the Bible is viewed as truth, and Biblical instruction encourages students to develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and live out Biblical character in their lives.
- Students will learn Biblical truth and values to develop Biblical convictions.
- Legacy provides a variety of opportunities for students to serve.
- Help Students develop a moral compass by encouraging them in their personal
relationship with Jesus Christ.
Dual Enrollment allows high school students to take accredited, college-level General Education courses that meet high school graduation requirements and earn college credits.
- Legacy High students transition to college with a head start.
- Participating in college classes while in high school is cost saving for families.
- Provides an opportunity for students to graduate high school with an A.A. degree.
Students will receive a personalized educational path based on their interest in exploring various industries by providing exposure, experience, and excitement before they even enter college.
- Cohorts will provide exposure for students interested in various professions.
- Partnership with local businesses will create a wide range of student internships.
- Courses will be offered that allow students to receive specialized certificates and
award distinctions at graduation
LCA High School EXTRA-Curricular
The purpose of the Legacy Christian Academy High School spiritual life is to give students the opportunity to be formed more and more into the image and likeness of Jesus Christ.
- Discipleship: Boys and girls are separated and paired with a staff member, who leads discussions about how to apply the chapel message.
- Chapel: We believe that participation in worship is essential to spiritual growth. Each week we set aside time to worship and study His Word.
- Class Retreats: Each year our students will go on a retreat with their class. Each retreat is purposefully designed to challenge our students from the Word of God as they consider a life of following Christ.
- Servanthood: We will provide our students opportunities to live out what the Bible calls us to do as we help those in need.
- Mission Trips: High School students will be provided the unique opportunity to participate in mission trips during their time at Legacy.